Nissin Seifun Welna Tempura Batter Mix, 450 g
Fry up authentic Japanese tempura.
Making delicious, crunchy tempura doesn't need any special tricks or techniques, while this tempura batter mix can fry up the crispiest texture with just water. Made from a combination of starch and wheat so it binds without egg, this mixture whisks up a smooth batter when mixed with water, giving meat, seafood or vegetables a flaky, deep-fried crunch that stays crisp even when chilled. Provided in a zip-lock pouch.
商品 ID: #17742
To make wonderfully flaky tempura:
- Add 160ml water to 100g of tempura batter mix and whisk thoroughly until the mixture is smooth.
- Heat 3-4cm of oil in a deep pot or fryer to 170-180°C. Confirm the right temperature with a drop of batter, that should sink and quickly float to the surface.
- Prepare your ingredients for deep-frying by wiping them dry, before coating them evenly with dry tempura batter mix, followed by your mixed batter.
- Deep fry your ingredients until the batter looks crisp and oil bubbles surrounding it become small.
- Remove your ingredients from the oil and allow any excess oil to drip free before serving.