Myojo Inaniwa Style Udon, 510 g, 5 packs
Traditional style Inaniwa noodles, ready instantly! This multi pack contains five single serves of thin, non-fried Inaniwa type udon noodles, as well as sachets of concentrated tsuyu dipping sauce made using bonito dashi soup stock. Ready in minutes flat, these noodles can be enjoyed either hot or cold.
ITEM ID: #6610
For a hot bowl of udon noodles:
• Bring 500ml of water to the boil, add the noodles and cook for 5 minutes while loosening.
• Add tsuyu stock to a serving bowl.
• When noodles are done, pour the water from the pot into the serving bowl with the tsuyu and mix well.
• Add noodles and enjoy! For an extra-tasty soba, try adding tempura pieces, spring onion, fish paste, and other garnishes.
For cold udon noodles with dipping sauce:
• Bring 1000ml of water to the boil, add the noodles and cook for 6 minutes while loosening.
• Add tsuyu stock to a dipping bowl and dilute with 100ml cold water.
• When noodles are done, strain and cool down by running cold water through them.
• Serve and enjoy! For an extra-tasty cold soba experience, try serving with shredded nori seaweed, spring onions, and other garnishes.