Best Before Date: 29-05-2018
Otafuku Okonomiyaki Pancake Flour, 200 g
Okonomiyaki for the whole family! This seasoned okonomiyaki flour has been specially designed to be just as delicious and nutritious for kids as it is for adults. Free of overly spicy or artificial seasonings, the subtle umami flavours of bonito fish, kombu kelp and soy sauce in this flour will bring the flavour of your other chosen ingredients to life. Mix yourself up a fun and unforgettable dinner!
ITEM ID: #6425
Make great-tasting okonomiyaki in no time!
• Add 100g okonomiyaki flour to 160ml water in a bowl and mix well. Add 300g chopped cabbage (about half a head), two spring onions, 20g tempura bits, and two eggs into the mix and stir well.
• On a hot plate or saucepan over a medium heat (200C), spoon out the okonomiyaki batter into two roughly equal pancake shapes and allow to cook for 3 minutes. As they cook, lay strips of thinly sliced pork across the top.
• Carefully turn the pancakes over and cover with a lid. Turn heat up to high (240C) and cook for five minutes.
• Turn pack over again and allow to cook for a further two minutes.
• Transfer pancakes to plates, load up with okonomiyaki sauce and sprinkle with bonito fish flakes and/or nori seaweed flakes, and enjoy!