Best Before Date: 06-11-2019
Otafuku Okonomiyaki Pancake Flour & Topping Set, 122 g, 2 servings
All you’ll need to make great-tasting okonomiyaki pancakes for two in one easy set! This pack contains individual packets of kombu kelp seasoned okonomiyaki flour, tempura pearls with added squid tempura, Japan-grown yam potato powder and Japan-grown nori seaweed flakes. All you need now are fresh ingredients and a bottle of Otafuku’s trademark okonomiyaki sauce and you are ready to make the best okonomiyaki you have ever tasted!
ITEM ID: #6424
Tasty okonomiyaki is easy and fun to make!
• Combine okonomiyaki flour sachet, yam flour sachet, and 160ml water in a large bowl.
• Add 300g chopped cabbage, 2 finely chopped spring onions, 2 eggs and the tempura pearl sachet and mix well.
• On a hot plate or saucepan over a medium heat (200C), spoon out the okonomiyaki batter into two roughly equal pancake shapes and allow to cook for 3 minutes. As they cook, lay strips of thinly sliced pork across the top.
• Carefully turn the pancakes over and cover with a lid. Turn heat up to high (240C) and cook for five minutes.
• Turn pack over again and allow to cook for a further two minutes.
• Transfer pancakes to plates, load up with okonomiyaki sauce and sprinkle with the nori seaweed sachets, and enjoy!