Marukyu Koyamaen Wako Premium Stone Ground Matcha Green Tea Powder, 20 g
An intensely flavoured ultra-premium tea with sweet, mellow notes, Wako matcha is ideally suited to special occasions. A must try for tea aficionados and sado tea ceremony practitioners alike! Marukyu Koyamaen have been producing the highest quality green teas since the 1600s and have a reputation for excellence in teas that has to be savoured to be believed!
ITEM ID: #5146
Matcha can be drunk as tea or used in cooking:
• Usucha, or thin tea, is prepared with 1.75g of matcha and 75ml of hot water. Use a bamboo whisk to create froth as desired.
• Koicha, or thick tea used in the Tea Ceremony, is prepared with 3.75g of matcha and 40ml of hot water, stir rather than whisk.
• Use to make matcha lattes, milkshakes, smoothies or iced tea.
• Add to baking recipes, such as matcha cookies, brownies, cupcakes, bread and ice-cream.
• Mix with salt as a traditional dipping seasoning for tempura.