Okumoto Osaka-Style Okonomiyaki Pancake Flour, 250 g
An Osaka and Hiroshima delicacy, okonomiyaki can best be described as a filled savoury pancake. This wheat flour is the base to your pancake made from wheat flour, corn flour and yam for the perfect pancake. To prevent moisture from entering the packet, make sure you tie up the bag with a elastic band after use.
ITEM ID: #4542
For delicious and authentic tasting okonomiyaki (5 pancakes):
• Mix 1 packet (250g) of okonomiyaki flour with 2 large eggs and 230ml of water.
• Stir in fillings such as shellfish and shredded cabbage.
• Preheat a frying pan, griddle or hotplate, apply a small amount of oil. Pour in the mixture and shape into a circle. Add pork on top.
• When the edges start to solidify, flip the pancake and cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
• Add okonomiyaki sauce, bonito flakes, aonori, mayonnaise to the top and serve piping hot.