Nagatanien Oshiruko Red Bean Dessert Soup, 350 g, 2 servings
A traditional Japanese dessert that will warm you inside and out! This packet contains two servings of easy-to-prepare sweet red bean soup made from diluted smooth red bean paste. All you need is a piece or two of grilled mochi for a dessert fit for the most Japanese of the Japanese.
ITEM ID: #3537
This oshiruko red bean soup is easy to prepare, just heat et voila!
• Place the pouch in boiling water for 10 minutes.
• Pour into a saucepan and heat for 3 minutes.
• Empty in a bowl and cover, then microwave for 3 minutes.
• Don’t forget to add mochi rice cakes to the hot soup to enjoy the full oshiruko experience.
• Or if you prefer it cold, just fridgerate and serve.