Japan Centre is proud to be among an elite selection of online retailers who have been awarded with Google's Certified Shop status, you can now shop in confidence knowing that we'll always aim to offer you reliable dispatch, exceptional customer service, high quality products and airtight security.
A small packet of seaweed salad mix, including wakame, agar, kelp, kuki wakame, red and benisugi seaweed grown off the coast of Japan. Perfect for side dishes, soups and salads, this seaweed salad mix is low calorie and full of vitamins.
ITEM ID: #3000
Seaweed has been an important part of Japanese cuisine for centuries and is used in all kinds of dishes. The longest growing seaweed in the world is grown in the Hokkaido region of Japan and can reach an amazing 20 meters in length.
How To Use
When prepared this seaweed expands to ten times it’s size dried!
• Soak the seaweed salad mix in warm water for 5 minutes.
• Drain in a colander and squeeze out excess water.
• Eat on its own or with a dressing.
• Add as a filling garnish to tofu or miso soup.
• Serve as a side to sashimi or even on pasta!