Otafuku Takoyaki Mix Set with Toppings, 171 g
For great, authentic-tasting takoyaki.
Thanks to Otafuku, you no longer have to visit the food carts and markets of Japan to get your hands on rich and flavoursome takoyaki battered octopus balls. Good for 4 servings and up to 32 balls, this wheat-based takoyaki flour includes separate sachets of pickled ginger and tempura pieces to combine with freshly chopped squid and spring onion, and aonori seaweed to sprinkle on the top at the end.
ITEM ID: #14618
• Combine the takoyaki flour, 510ml water and 2 eggs in a large mixing bowl. Whisk briskly until combined and lump-free.
• Cut 160g fresh octopus and 2 stalks of spring onion into bite-size pieces.
• Heat and oil up a takoyaki pan. Fill each cup with takoyaki batter, then insert one piece of octopus and evenly distribute the chopped spring onion and included seasoning sachets
• When the outside of the batter is cooked, flip over using a bamboo skewer. Continue to rotate the takoyaki balls around until cooked all around.
• Serve with plenty of takoyaki sauce, bonito fish flakes, the included aonori seaweed and any other desired toppings.