Best Before Date: 31-07-2018
Takara Shirakabe Gura Kimoto Junmai Sake, 640 ml
Discover the historic beginnings of sake brewery with this authentic junmai sake.
This smooth and elegant rice wine has a uniquely complex flavour, thanks to the employment of the slower and more attentive old-fashioned kimoto method of fermentation. The process takes twice as long, but ultimately leaves stronger strains of yeast to continue brewing alcohol long after they would usually die out. The result is a high-quality sake with complex aromas and flavour, with a well-balanced acidity.
- Sake Category: Kimoto Junmai
- Flavour: Soft, medium bodied
- Fragrance: Complex melon nose
- Drinking Temperature: Best enjoyed chilled or at room temperature
- Food Pairing: A great pairing with full flavoured dishes, especially Chinese and Indian cuisine
ITEM ID: #13431