Make the most of your shopping at japancentre.com with our Online Loyalty Points Programme. As a member, you will be rewarded with 1 Loyalty Point for every £1 spent which can be redeemed as money off future purchases (100 Loyalty Points = £1).
What's more, you will automatically be enrolled in our loyalty membership where your accumulated Level Points will entitle you to exclusive benefits that keep getting better. Earn while you shop with our Online Loyalty Points Programme and start unlocking a wide range of fantastic benefits including Loyalty Points on your birthday, special discount days and so much more.
All you have to do is place an online order and you're automatically enrolled in our Online Loyalty Points Programme, instantly receiving 100 Loyalty Points. Alternatively, you can receive 100 Loyalty Points by simply registering an account with us. We will even send you a welcome promo code for 10% off your first order. Sign up for an account with japancentre.com and start collecting Loyalty Points today.
As a loyalty member, you will collect Loyalty Points by shopping at japancentre.com* where you will receive 1 Loyalty Point for every £1 spent. These can be later redeemed as money off future purchases starting from 1 Loyalty Point (= 1 pence).
As you collect Loyalty Points you will concurrently accumulate Level Points which count towards your loyalty membership level. Collect Level Points and upgrade through our 4 membership levels which have exclusive benefits that only keep getting better.
To put it simply, Loyalty Points are points you have collected from shopping at japancentre.com where £1 spent is the equivalent to 1 Loyalty Point. The Loyalty Points you have accumulated can be used to redeem money off your online orders at the checkout with 1 Loyalty Point (= 1 pence).
When you sign up to our Online Loyalty Programme you will automatically receive 100 Loyalty Points worth £1.
Periodically, we will send offers for chances to earn extra Loyalty Points so be sure to sign up to our newsletter and take advantage. You can even earn extra Loyalty Points when you sign up to any of our five subscription services and redeem your benefits even sooner.
Level Points are your total number of Loyalty Points collected over time. Level Points allow you to upgrade through the 4 membership levels. Collect more Loyalty Points* to unlock even more benefits. Be sure to sign up to our newsletter to receive these wonderful upgrades and offers.
|Level Points||300 - 499 points||500 - 999||1000 - 1999||2000 +|
We have many ways for you to benefit from our Online Loyalty Points Programme. There are 4 membership levels, each with its own exclusive benefits.
Loyalty Points on Your Birthday
100 Loyalty Points
150 Loyalty Points
250 Loyalty Points
500 Loyalty Points
10% off discount day (Twice per calendar year)
20% off discount days (Six times per calendar year)
You will automatically receive bonus Loyalty Points according to your membership level on your birthday.
Receive a complimentary discount voucher when you upgrade to a higher membership level. The discount voucher will be sent via email and will contain your unique promo code to redeem at the checkout. This promo code is valid for 1 month from the date of receipt with a minimum spend of £50.
Seasonal Discount Days
Periodically, we will notify you a day in advance of exclusive discount days respective to your loyalty level*. The discount will last 24 hours (midnight to midnight).
Silver members will receive a 10% discount twice per calendar year.
Gold members will receive a 15% discount four times per calendar year.
Platinum members will receive a 20% discount six times per calendar year.
*Birthday, Introduce a friend scheme, and e-gift card points will not count towards your Level Points.
***To receive all upgrade vouchers and discount offers, you will need to sign up to our newsletter. If you are currently unsubscribed, be sure to subscribe now so you do not miss your chance.
The japancentre.com Online Loyalty Points Programme is one way in which Japan Centre Group Ltd endeavours to reward and thank loyal customers for supporting the japancentre.com . To join the our Online Loyalty Points Programme and receive benefits, you will first need to create an account at japancentre.com.
By purchasing products from japancentre.com, you agree to participate in the japancentre.com Online Loyalty Points Programme and the Programme's associated terms and conditions:
- The Loyalty Points Membership Levels programme is effective from 6 February 2017. Any points accrued before this date will be applicable to your Level Points amount from the start of the original Loyalty Programme.
- Loyalty and Level Points are earned on purchases of Japan Centre Group Ltd products/subscriptions made only at japancentre.com.
- Loyalty Points can be redeemed online during checkout at www.japancentre.com only. At this time, points cannot be redeemed in any other Japan Centre Group store or location.
- Japan Centre Group Ltd will determine the rate at which Loyalty and Level Points are earned on each purchase and the rate may change from time to time without notice. The purchase price eligible to earn Loyalty Points shall be determined by the product total after reduction for all sales, discounts, adjustments, credits, point redemptions and promo codes.
- Delivery charges, gift-wrap charges, packing and handling fees and other charges associated with the delivery of the products are not eligible to earn Loyalty Points. Loyalty Points have no cash value, are not redeemable for cash and are non-transferable.
- Japan Centre Group Ltd may from time to time award bonus Loyalty Points based on products purchased, purchase date, referrals, first-time purchases and other programmes developed or to be developed. The bonus Loyalty Point(s) awarded will be specified for each promotion. Additional terms and restrictions may apply.
- News and offers will be distributed by email only. As such, Online Loyalty Points Programme members must opt-in to receive promotional and marketing emails from Japan Centre and provide a valid email address in order to receive them.
- Additional personalised offers and coupons are distributed by email only. As such, Online Loyalty Points Programme members must opt-in to receive promotional and marketing emails from Japan Centre and provide a valid email address in order to receive them.
- Loyalty and Level Points are not valid until reviewed and accepted by Japan Centre Group Ltd.
- Japan Centre Group Ltd reserves the right to terminate, discontinue, cancel or amend the japancentre.com Loyalty Programme at any time and at its sole discretion without notice.
- Loyalty Points can be redeemed online at japancentre.com during checkout when submitting an online order.
- Loyalty Points (and Loyalty Points e-Gift cards) cannot be used to purchase Gift Vouchers.
- Loyalty and Level Points, discounts and japancentre.com accounts are personal to you and may not be sold, transferred, assigned to, or shared with family, friends or others. Accounts deemed to be in violation will either have Loyalty and/or Level Points removed or the accounts may be cancelled entirely.
- Loyalty Points expire 6 months after they are earned unless another qualifying purchase is made within that period. The condition of expiration period may be changed from time to time without notice. Expired Loyalty Points may not be reactivated or redeemed. Japan Centre Group Ltd may send email notifications as a courtesy to customers to remind them when Loyalty Points are expiring. Neither failure of the Japan Centre Group Ltd to send or the customer to receive an email notification, nor delay in sending or receiving of an email notification will extend the expiration of the customer's Loyalty Points.
- Return of products purchased with Loyalty Points is subject to the Japan Centre Group Ltd return policy which may change from time to time. Japan Centre Group Ltd reserves the right to refuse to accept returns of products purchased with points. Point adjustments in connection with the return of items purchased with Loyalty Points will be determined at the sole discretion of Japan Centre Group Ltd.
- The japancentre.com Loyalty Programme benefits and membership levels are subject to change.
- The Level Points needed for membership levels are subject to change and may change without notice. These changes will be reflected in any japancentre.com site material. If minimum Level Points are increased in the future, you will not be downgraded to a lower membership level if the requisite amount of Level Points was achieved before the point changes had gone into effect.
- Level Points are based on purchases of Japan Centre Group Ltd products/subscriptions made directly at japancentre.com. Level Points accumulated from the purchase of Loyalty Points E-Gift Cards are not applicable to Level Points. Birthday points and Introduce a Friend points are also excluded from Level Points.
- Birthday points will be automatically added to the customer's account based on the date that is registered during the initial account creation. The amount of points added will be dependent on the customer's membership level and as shown on the Points System page. The point amount awarded is subject to change and may change without notice. Amendments to birth dates can only be performed by customer services when emailing email@example.com. Birthday points are not applicable to the Level Points amount.
- Upgrade vouchers will be sent as a promo code via email to the email address signed up with the customer's japancentre.com account. Customers are required to have a valid email to ensure receipt of this promo code. Upgrade vouchers will be sent after the Level Points necessary for membership level upgrades have been applied to the customer's account. The promo code's validation period will be for 1 month after receipt. Japan centre Group Ltd. will not be held accountable or responsible for any delays in receiving emails based on third-party mail clients or internet server issues. Japan Centre Group Ltd. is not responsible for any failure to not make the purchase within the validation period. Promo code validation periods cannot be extended due to negligence on part of a third-party or the customer.
- The Seasonal Discount Days for Silver level customers and above are decided at the discretion of Japan Centre Group Ltd. Promo codes will be sent via email for the Seasonal Discount Days the evening prior to the start of the seasonal discount day. The validation period is 24 hours as set out in the email the customer will receive. Customers are required to have a valid email address associated with their account. Japan Centre Group Ltd. will not be held accountable or responsible for any delays in receiving emails based on third-party mail clients or internet server issues. Japan Centre Group Ltd. is not responsible for any failure to not make the purchase within the validation period. Promo code validation periods cannot be extended due to negligence on part of a third-party or the customer.
- Japan Centre Group Ltd reserves the right to terminate your account and/or your participation in the japancentre.com Online Loyalty Points Programme if Japan Centre Group Ltd believes that you have violated these Terms and Conditions or that the use of your account is unauthorised, fraudulent, unlawful or otherwise in violation of these Terms and Conditions. Japan Centre Group Ltd also reserves the right to “unregister” and make ineligible for the japancentre.com Online Loyalty Points Programme any japancentre.com account that has been inactive for two consecutive years. Inactive is defined as having no purchase activity.
-All payments for japancentre.com are processed in British Sterling (£). Any other prices listed on japancentre.com are for guidance only and subject to international exchange rates and fees. Please check with your bank as to their policies on foreign payments and exchange rate fees.