Delivery Not Received
DPD, myHermes or Parcelforce
- If they have failed to deliver your order, please contact them directly with your consignment tracking number and they should be able to provide more details about your order.
- Please note that for domestic UK deliveries, DPD and myHermes deliver normally between 9:00am and 6:00pm. Please note that time requests are not able to be accommodated for specific hour delivery requests.
- In some situations, DPD, myHermes or Parcelforce may ask you to contact us. If so, please contact us by calling 020 3405 1151 between 9:30am and 5:30pm, Monday-Friday, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If Royal Mail have failed to deliver your order, it is possible that they were unable to deliver due to the parcel being too large to fit through your letterbox. In this situation, they will usually leave your parcel at your local Royal Mail Delivery Office, so please contact them first.
- If your parcel is not at your local Royal Mail Delivery Office, it is possible that your parcel has been delayed. Please wait up to 30 days after your order was dispatched.
- If you have still not received your order after 30 days, it is possible that your parcel has been lost. Please contact us by calling 020 3405 1151 between 9:30am and 5:30pm, Monday-Friday, or by sending an email to email@example.com, and we will make arrangements to refund or resend your order.