DPD, myHermes and Parcelforce Deliveries
England, Wales, and Parts of Scotland (Parcelforce not available):
- If your delivery address is in England, Wales, or Parts of Scotland, you can expect to receive your order the next working day after dispatch for DPD and myHermes Priority orders. myHermes Standard parcels will arrive 2 days after dispatch.
- DPD deliver normally between 9:00am and 6:00pm, and myHermes between 8:00am to 8:00pm. Also note that time requests are not able to be accommodated for specific hour delivery requests.
- DPD will send a text message on the day of delivery with an approximate expected time of delivery.
Other UK Locations:
- If your delivery address is in the Scottish Highlands and Islands, some parts of Scotland (e.g. some post codes of Aberdeen), the Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man or Isles of Scilly, you can expect to receive your order approximately 2 working days after dispatch.
- If your delivery address is outside the UK, you can expect to receive your order within 3-7 working days after dispatch. This will vary depending on location.
Royal Mail Deliveries
- We use Royal Mail 2nd Class post for Royal Mail orders to be delivered in the UK.
- Delivery times are subject to change with Royal Mail scheduling.
- We use Royal Mail International Standard post for Royal Mail orders to be delivered outside the UK.
- If you select Royal Mail for an international delivery, after leaving the UK your parcel will be picked up and delivered by the local postal service of the country of delivery.
- Delivery times will vary in different countries. In some destinations delivery can take up to 14 days.